Monday, June 27, 2011

Tess and I went to a festival. RE:generation Festival


Tess and I went to music festival over the weekend. It was kind of last minute, but our 2 roommates insisted that we join them. It was held at the most beautiful, magical festival venue that I can imagine, called Horning's Hideout. Here are some pictures of the scenery.



We had a great time listening to new music, people-watching, and enjoying the absolutely beautiful festival grounds. It was only an hour from Portland, so it was a very "simple" festival to do, without too much time or planning investment (relative to other festivals). It was certainly regenerating !

In other news, a very pivotal co-worker of mine is leaving MapTech, and there is talk of "promoting" me to Project Manager. Let's hope that this "promotion" doesn't only amount to doing more work.... I'll keep updates flowing as soon as things are settled and I hear what is up.

1 comment: